The iOS app store may offer a great range of apps, but it doesn’t offer you a way of playing console games on your device. It used to be that jailbreaking was the only way to do this, but now there is another way. An emulator app called HappyChick is proving to be very popular indeed and more than many other similar apps, it provides support for many different consoles.
What is HappyChick?
One of the most feature-packed emulator apps ever released, HappyChick doesn’t require a jailbreak, and it offers support for 18+ different consoles. This ensures that you have one of the widest choices of games to choose from, including Mario Kart, Super Mario Bros, Call of Duty, FIFA, GTA, and many more. All you require to get the best out of the app is a minimum 2GB RAM on your device.
How to Download HappyChick
HappyChick isn’t in the official app store, and there is just one way to get it – through AppValley third-party app installer. A Cydia alternative, AppValley is full of tweaked and modified apps and games, as well as tweaks and emulators. Everything is free and here’s how you can get HappyChick:
- Download AppValley app onto your iPhone or iPad
- Open the app store by tapping the app icon on your home page
- Find HappyChick Emulator and tap it
- Tap Install and wait; once HappyChick is installed, you are free to play your favorite games
How to Fix the Untrusted Developer Error
You are likely to face an untrusted developer error, both with HappyChick and with AppValley. When you see the error message, note the developer name and close the message:
- Open the Settings app and go to General > Profiles
- Look for the developer name in the profiles list and tap it
- Tap Trust and close Settings
- Now you can use the apps without any errors.
HappyChick offers a whole host of features, including:
- Free to use
- No jailbreak needed
- Supports more than 18 consoles
- Online multiplayer gaming support
- Add your own favorite game ROMs
- LAN Support – play online games without needing Wi-Fi
- Custom game controls and game maps
- Cloud server support means syncing is seamless, and downloads are secure and fast
- Record your game play and share it with others
- Support for all iOS devices – 2 GB RAM or more is better
- One-click support – regardless of console, simply click and play
- Lots more features
With HappyChick offering support for so many consoles, users are able to play many different games, including those for these consoles:
- Many more
Frequently Asked Questions:
HappyChick is a great emulator, and we do get asked quite a lot of questions about it. These are the one asked most frequently:
Can HappyChick Be Updated?
Yes, it can, and the developers encourage you to install the updates to keep the emulator app safe. You will receive a notification as a new update is available; simply tap it and follow the update instructions.
Why Does HappyChick Keep Crashing?
There is most likely an issue on your device causing this, usually a performance issue related to there not being enough space. Remove HappyChick and then clear some space – delete unwanted apps and tiles, move media files to external storage, and generally clean up. Then you can try HappyChick again.
Is HappyChick Safe?
Yes, it is. The developers have ensured the app is secure and is free of virus and malware. And, because it requires the same permissions as any standard app store app, and because no jailbreak is needed, it is secure and safe for you to use. However, as with all unofficial content, you do run some risks when you download it so cover your own back by installing anti-virus on your device. And make sure that you only download from official sources.
HappyChick is proving to be one of the most popular emulator apps. And, given the support it has for so many different consoles, the abundance of great features it offers and the fact that it is free to use, you shouldn’t waste any time in trying it today. And, with AppValley, you have an alternative app store at your hands, one that offers so much more than the official iOS store.